2022 brought us a year full of the bear market in all of the 4 quarters, where we saw a lot of negative incidents happening like FTX bankruptcy, etc. The crypto community is expecting great things for this year but before anything check out the Monthly Crypto Market Report.
According to CoinMarketCap, the current market cap is ₹66,104,383,021,734 on 2 January. Where it has dropped so much since 2021 because at that time the market cap had reached almost 3 Trillion but with the continuous bearish zone, the crypto market is suffering.
This massive crash has also affected the value of Bitcoin, the price of bitcoin at the moment is ₹1,376,566.23 and with a dip of 2.14% for this month. Whereas Ethereum prices at the moment are ₹99,401.55 and it is in a dip of 6.64%.
In the list of other top cryptocurrency categories, other than Bitcoin and Ethereum there are other equally important XRP, BNB, Polygon (MATIC), Polkadot (DOT), Solana (SOL), Cardano (ADA), etc.
While talking about XRP, the current price is ₹27.45, with a dip of 16.38% for the month. In the case of BNB, the current price is ₹20,177.44 and it is in a dip of 16.65%. In the case of MATIC, the current price is ₹62.73 and it is in a dip of 18.74%.
For DOT, the current prices are ₹367.85 and it is in a dip of 20.50%. In the case of SOL, the current price is ₹825.52 and it is in a dip of 26.76%. In the case of ADA, the current price is ₹20.70
, which is a dip of 21.85%.
Monthly Crypto Market Report
The last month also had its ups and downs where we saw many cryptos gaining their values back while some couldn't. Let's see what were the top gainers and losers for the last month.
Top Gainers of the Crypto Market
The top crypto gainers for this November month were 1EARTH (EarthFund), GARI (Gari Network), TON (Toncoin), LOVELY (Lovely Inu Finance), and OCEAN (Ocean Protocol).
- 1EARTH The hike seen in the 30 days is 484.3% and the current price is ₹0.4574.
- GARI The hike seen in the 30 days is 44.16% and the current price is ₹4.25.
- TON The hike seen in the 30 days is 25.85% and the current price is ₹186.76.
- LOVELY The hike seen in the 30 days is 20.05% and the current price is ₹0.000006918.
- OCEAN The hike seen in the 30 days is 14.95% and the current price is ₹13.28.
Top Losers of the Crypto Market
The top losing cryptos for this November month were MITH (Mithril), XEN (XEN Crypto), WAVES, SRM (Serum), and HOOK (Hooked Protocol).
- MITH The dip seen in this in the last 30 days is 79.59%. The current price is ₹0.2232.
- XEN For SRM the dip seen in this in the last 30 days is 52.59%. The current price is ₹0.0002189.
- WAVES In the case of SOL, the dip seen in this in the last 30 days is 46.04%. The current price is ₹107.47.
- SRM MONI'S dip seen in this in the last 30 days is 44.51%. The current price is ₹11.04.
- HOOK The dip seen in this in the last 30 days is 43.13%. The current price is ₹117.41.
For more relatable information about Monthly Crypto Market Reports, Blogs, News, Suncrypto updates, etc stay in touch with the Suncrypto Exchange.
Disclaimer: Crypto products and NFTs are unregulated and can be highly risky. There may be no regulatory recourse for any loss from such transactions. All content provided is for informational purposes only, and shall not be relied upon as financial/investment advice. Opinions shared, if any, are only shared for information and education purposes. Although the best efforts have been made to ensure all information is accurate and up to date. Occasionally unintended errors or misprints may occur. We recommend you to please do your own research or consult an expert before making any investment decision. You may write to us at [email protected].